The value of residential courses for children is widely recognised; a period of community living is seen as an essential part of a child’s social and educational development. Immersion in this beautiful and friendly environment, away from the distractions and pressures of everyday life, can benefit students of all ages, often allowing previously undiscovered talents to emerge. We offer a number of options (see below), providing full board, freshly prepared nutritional meals and a comprehensive timetable of activities for residential stays. Having recently extended our facilities we are now able to accommodate up to 60 children, with all groups benefitting from sole occupancy.
• Day Visit
• Week – Monday 10.00am – Friday 2.00pm.
• Split week – Monday 10.00am – Friday 2.00pm (changeover Wednesday lunchtime).
• Option 1 – Monday 10.00am – Wednesday 2.00pm.
• Option 2 – Wednesday 4.00pm – Friday 2.00pm.
• Weekend – Limited availability - please enquire
Through generous donations from individuals, fund raising events and
charitable trusts we may be able to provide
financial assistance for some children.
For further details please speak to the main office.